Monday music group for adults with Additional Support Needs, led by Hear My Music’s Emily and Joni, and in partnership with Cosgrove Care.
The sessions are participant-led and aim to:
– discover and nurture a love of music
– create original pieces, and express ourselves through music
– develop self-confidence and self-awareness
– enhance relaxation through music
– encourage physical activity through dance and movement
– increase community interaction regardless of ability
Cosgrove Care is a charity that specialises in providing personalised support and care services for children and adults who have learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders, and mental health issues living in and around Glasgow and East Renfrewshire.